[ovirt-users] [ANN] oVirt 4.0.6 Release is now available

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Wed Jan 11 08:40:10 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 9:30 AM, Grundmann, Christian <
Christian.Grundmann at fabasoft.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Release Nodes showing “BZ 1374988 <https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1374988>
> MOM causes Vdsm to slow down, high number of 'vmGetIoTunePolicy' API calls
> – vdsm “
>
> Bugzilla shows “Target Release:               4.18.16”
>

> yum update ovirt-node-ng-image gave me ovirt-node-ng-image-4.0.6-1.el7
>
> which installs vdsm-4.18.15.3-1

node-ng should have vdsm-4.18.21-1.el7.centos.noarch; I fear that the build
job took outdated mirrors to make the compose.
I'm going to re-trigger the build and re-publish it today.
In the meanwhile, yum update should let you update vdsm within the node
host.
I'm sorry for the issue.

--
Sandro Bonazzola