[ovirt-users] [ANN] oVirt 4.0.6 Release is now available

Michael Watters Michael.Watters at dart.biz
Wed Jan 11 14:26:53 UTC 2017

I'm getting yum errors when I try to update the ovirt-release40 package
on our engine.

>ovirt-release40-4.0.6-1.noarch FAILED
http://mirror.isoc.org.il/pub/ovirt/ovirt-4.0/rpm/el7/noarch/ovirt-release40-4.0.6-1.noarch.rpm: [Errno -1] Package does not match intended download. Suggestion: run yum --enablerepo=ovirt-4.0 clean metadata

Running yum clean does not have any effect.  Is there an issue with the
mirrors?