[ovirt-users] Ovirt 4.0.6 fail to set boottype for ovirtmgmt interface

TranceWorldLogic . tranceworldlogic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 13:15:31 UTC 2017

Hi,

 Can some one help me to know which vdsm version I need to use for 4.0.6 ?
I feel rpm release is wrong.

Please check this patch, this might be cause for break.
Title : core: report SwitchType also on bonds
Link:
https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-engine/commit/085636ca7a2ab80c76c71e80b54d8c323606844c

Thanks,
~Rohit