[ovirt-users] 4.0 x 4.1

Fernando Frediani fernando.frediani at upx.com.br
Tue Jan 24 13:15:53 UTC 2017

Sounds reasonable.

Out of curiosity what people use or do in order to rollback a failed
upgrade or an upgrade that can bring instability in the control or
operation of the cluster ? In VMware as vCenter used to run within a
Virtual Machine I used to take a snapshot before starting the upgrade.

In oVirt if I have my Engine running in a simple VM somewhere else out
of the cluster as well I guess that could also be an option. What about
when it is a self hosted engine. Would it work ?

Thanks

Fernando