[ovirt-users] posix compliant fs with ceph rbd

Logan Kuhn support at jac-properties.com
Wed Jan 25 19:01:39 UTC 2017

We prefer Ceph too and we've got our ovirt instance configured in two
different ways.

1. Openstack Cinder, each VM's disk will have a single volume in ceph with
all volumes being under the same pool.
2. Export an RBD via NFS from a gateway machine, this can be a trivially
small physical or virtual machine that just exports the NFS share that is
pointed at whatever RBD you choose to use.

Not a direct answer to your question, but hopefully it helps.

Regards,
Logan