[ovirt-users] slave of bond changed state question

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 14:28:18 UTC 2017

Hello,
in 4.0.6 I see that if a slave of a bond goes down, I receive a
notification (don't know when introduced):

Slave enp5s0 of bond bond0 on host ovmsrv05, changed state to down

I see the exclamation mark at the left hand side of the line, but actually
it seems it is not registered as an alert.
In fact if I pass to alert tab I don't see it. In alert tab I see for
example messages related to power mgmt when I was initially configuring it,
such as:

Failed to verify Power Management configuration for Host omsrv05.

Is this the expected behavior? What is the relation between exclamation
mark icon at left and alerts?

Thanks in advance,
Gianluca