[ovirt-users] slave of bond changed state question

Ondrej Svoboda osvoboda at redhat.com
Tue Jan 31 15:17:01 UTC 2017

Hi Gianluca,

I have just tried to create a bond manually and set one of its slaves down.
I received a notification (in the bar at the bottom, the one that carries
Alerts, Events, and Tasks) after a while. You can find the notification in
Events, but not in Alerts.

I can see there are three levels of Events (green "info" level, yellow
exclamation mark -- warnings, and red cross -- critical).

I think this is expected behaviour. Please let me know if you need to know
more :-)

Cheers,
Ondra