[ovirt-users] Nested KVM for oVirt 4.1.2

ovirt at fateknollogee.com ovirt at fateknollogee.com
Tue Jun 6 08:09:32 UTC 2017

Sandro, thx for the reply.
Once I get comfortable with oVirt + CentOS, then I'll go & use Fedora
25/26 and contribute!

Real hardware: what I meant to say was I have 4 hosts (not vm's).
If I understand you correctly, I should install oVirt Node (using the
iso) on 3 of my hosts & the hosted engine runs as a vm on "Host 1"?

Why can't the hosted engine run on its own host?