[ovirt-users] windows 2016 drivers

suporte at logicworks.pt suporte at logicworks.pt
Wed Jun 7 09:04:35 UTC 2017

Hi,

Well, we move to windows 2012, since we have read that w2016 is not to stable. With w2012 everything backs to normal working.

De: "Sven Achtelik" <Sven.Achtelik at eps.aero>
Para: suporte at logicworks.pt
Enviadas: Terça-feira, 6 De Junho de 2017 14:20:21
Assunto: AW: [ovirt-users] windows 2016 drivers

Hi,

did the newest driver solve anything for you with the network on Win-Svr 2016 ? I Started to install some Win2016 servers and things just don’t work out and I can’t find any issues. Just that I noticed that the network is slow when there is more and more traffic.

Thank you,

Sven