[ovirt-users] hosted engine install fails for bonded interface

Simone Tiraboschi stirabos at redhat.com
Wed Jun 7 12:06:08 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 12:16 PM, Artyom Lukianov <alukiano at redhat.com>
wrote:

> The only thing that I can think it that the HE VM FQDN does not resolvable
> via DNS, so when the HE deployment tries to reach it, he fails.
> Can you check that you can connect to the HE VM via FQDN "happyhourovirt"
> after the engine-setup?

Name resolution seams fine:
2017-06-07 04:26:23 INFO otopi.plugins.gr_he_common.vm.cloud_init
cloud_init._customize_vm_addressing:282 The engine VM will be configured to
use 172.24.21.103/20
2017-06-07 04:26:23 DEBUG otopi.plugins.gr_he_setup.engine.fqdn
hostname._validateFQDNresolvability:244 happyhourovirt resolves to:
set(['172.24.21.103'])

I that VM still up?
could you please try to fetch somehow engine.log from there?