[ovirt-users] Need Support - Engine VM Down

Rizwan Qureshi rqureshi at connexin.co.uk
Mon Jun 12 08:50:18 UTC 2017

Hello Developers,
We are new to ovirt. We unfortunately managed to break our oVirt installation. The engine VM does not seem to start after we updated to 4.0 from 3.6 and did a restart.

We are looking for someone specialized to fix this kind of issues. I have failed to find anyone who provides support for oVirt so resorting to the users list now. Already tried using the users list and someone did try to help but could not get it to work. You can see the thread below for reference and logs that I posted:

http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2017-May/082309.html

Can anyone help please?

--
Best Regards,