[ovirt-users] Need Support - Engine VM Down

Staniforth, Paul P.Staniforth at leedsbeckett.ac.uk
Tue Jun 13 14:36:02 UTC 2017

Hello Rizwan,

                      The upgrade from 3.6 to 4.0 involves installing a new O/S for the engine and restoring from a backup of the 3.6 system, could you set up a new machine (physical or VM) and restore from backups then migrate later into hosted engine setup?

http://www.ovirt.org/documentation/upgrade-guide/chap-Upgrading_to_oVirt_4.0/

Regards,

               Paul S.