[ovirt-users] Recognizing Subinterfaces on oVirt Host

Adam Mills amills at riotgames.com
Fri Jun 16 21:14:03 UTC 2017

Hey Team!

We are trying to nest some of our existing technology into the oVirt host
as to not have to reinvent tooling, etc. Our proposal is to have a
sub-interface on the 10G nic and place the VMs in that network. The network
will be advertised to the Top of Rack switch via BGP.

My current issue is that the oVirt web interface does not recognize the
existence of an em1:1 interface of network. Given the above parameters, is
there another way to accomplish what we are trying to do?

Thanks in advance!

Please refer to MS Paint style Visio for a visual

[image: Inline image 1]