[ovirt-users] HostedEngine VM not visible, but running

cmc iucounu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 13:32:55 UTC 2017

Hi Jenny/Martin,

Any idea what I can do here? The hosted engine VM has no log on any
host in /var/log/libvirt/qemu, and I fear that if I need to put the
host into maintenance, e.g., to upgrade it that I created it on (which
I think is hosting it), or if it fails for any reason, it won't get
migrated to another host, and I will not be able to manage the
cluster. It seems to be a very dangerous position to be in.

Thanks,

Cam