[ovirt-users] HostedEngine VM not visible, but running

Yanir Quinn yquinn at redhat.com
Thu Jun 22 09:15:27 UTC 2017

HI,
First of all, maybe a chain reaction of :
WARN  [org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.exportimport.ImportVmCommand]
(org.ovirt.thread.pool-6-thread-23) [] Validation of action 'ImportVm'
failed for user SYSTEM. Reasons: VAR__ACTION__IMPORT
,VAR__TYPE__VM,ACTION_TYPE_FAILED_ILLEGAL_VM_DISPLAY_TYPE_IS_NOT_SUPPORTED_BY_OS
is causing the hosted engine vm not to be set up correctly  and further
actions were made when the hosted engine vm wasnt in a stable state.

As for now, are you trying to revert back to a previous/initial state ?

Regards,
Yanir