[ovirt-users] Regarding Host QoS

Kevin Goldblatt kgoldbla at redhat.com
Thu Jun 22 09:59:54 UTC 2017

Hello Rohit,

Just to clarify,

You edited the Logical Networks via the Rhevm GUI -> Network Tab ->
Selected relevant Network -> Edit Logical Network -> Selected Host Network
QoS -> Custom MTU and entered 5000 and pressed OK and then the error was
generated?

Also provide the following:

What version of Rhevm are you running?

Have you verified that your physical infrastructure (ports/switches)
support and are set to 10g and not the default of 1024?

Regards,

Kevin