[ovirt-users] "Could not detect Guest Agent on VM"

Sven Achtelik Sven.Achtelik at eps.aero
Tue Jun 27 07:08:24 UTC 2017

Hi Tomas,

this is how it looks like in the device Manager:

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D2EF24.EE658F20]

The Logfile holds some errors and no new errors are generated when I initiate the snapshot. I would like to do snapshots without memory and I believe that this requires some working file system pause. With that message in the GUI it’s hard to trust in this snapshot procedure. Is there a way to see if the FS is paused when I do a snapshot without memory ?

When doing a snapshot without memory I can find these in the Event-Viewer under Application:

[cid:image005.jpg at 01D2EF24.EE658F20]

Is there anthing that needs to be changed ?

Thank you,

Sven