[ovirt-users] Moving thin provisioned disks question

Fred Rolland frolland at redhat.com
Thu Jun 29 10:41:11 UTC 2017

It implies only debu for qemu-img operations.

To make the log configuration persistent, you will need to edit the file
/etc/vdsm/logger.conf :

1 . Insert qemu at the end of the list in the loggers entry
[loggers]
keys=root,vds,storage,virt,ovirt_hosted_engine_ha,ovirt_hosted_engine_ha_config,IOProcess,devel,qemu

2. Add this entry:

[logger_qemu]
level=DEBUG
handlers=logfile
qualname=QemuImg
propagate=0

3. Restart Vdsm

Regarding the progress bar, it was introduced in 4.1.
Can you open a bug and provide logs so that we can investigate why it does
not work for you.