[ovirt-users] Frustration defines the deployment of Hosted Engine

Yaniv Kaul ykaul at redhat.com
Fri Jun 30 12:38:45 UTC 2017

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 2:30 AM, Ben De Luca <bdeluca at gmail.com> wrote:

> Are we running the same code?
>
> I applaud the amount of effort, but I cant image there is a depth of
> testing. Oh thats right we are the testers for rhel

Hi Ben,

It's always great to get constructive feedback.
I've tried to look for bugs you have reported, for RHEL, oVirt or Fedora,
but did not find any[1].
Perhaps I was searching with the wrong username.

Respectfully[2],
Y.

[1]
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?chfield=%5BBug%20creation%5D&chfieldto=Now&email1=bdeluca%40gmail.com&emailreporter1=1&emailtype1=substring&f3=OP&j3=OR&list_id=7540196&query_format=advanced