[ovirt-users] [Ovirt 4.0.6] Suggestion required for Network Throughput options

TranceWorldLogic . tranceworldlogic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 14:12:52 UTC 2017

Your understanding is correct issue only due to encryption/decryption
process but not got idea why not word.
I found that in centos 7 we not have install rng-tools.

Do it required to install for random generator ?

I have changes nothing I just increase number of queues in vnet. It
diffenetly increase throughput and create multiple softIRQs in VM.
But for normal traffic this all things are not required it gives 10G
throughput.

Thanks,
~Rohit