[ovirt-users] Question about injecting ISO images workflow and network configuration

wodel youchi wodel.youchi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 11:13:16 UTC 2017

Hi,

May be it's a silly question :-) , but how are gays configuring the storage
network?

Let me explain, if the management network and the storage network are not
on the same subnet, if you wish to upload and ISO image on an NFS storage
domain, you have to have a route between the two subnets, because the VM
engine will try to mount the ISO domain locally to inject the file.

PS : For iSCSI ISO domain, I don't know how it will be done, I didn't try
it.

My questions :
- why not use the SPM server for that?
- Is it safe to merge the management network with the storage network?
- Is the best way to do it is to create a route between the the two subnets?

Thanks in advance.
Regards.

Garanti
sans virus. www.avast.com