[ovirt-users] Question about injecting ISO images workflow and network configuration

Elad Ben Aharon ebenahar at redhat.com
Sun Mar 5 19:03:55 UTC 2017

Hi,

You're raising a very interesting issue here.

- Is the best way to do it is to create a route between the the two subnets?
You do have to configure routing between the engine and the server where
the ISO domain resides.

PS : For iSCSI ISO domain, I don't know how it will be done, I didn't try
it.
iSCSI ISO domain combination doesn't exist in RHV by design.

- Is it safe to merge the management network with the storage network?
Depends on your needs, the best practice would be to separate.