[ovirt-users] VM Permissions (3.6)

Alexis HAUSER alexis.hauser at imt-atlantique.fr
Sun Mar 5 11:51:19 UTC 2017

hi, I'm trying to figure out how to manage VM permissions with ovirt.
>From what I've understood, if you add a user to user role in the system preferences, this user can access every VM and resources on the cluster, with the associated permissions; right ?
Now, if I want to control who has access to each VM : I musn't add this user to user role from the system tab; but instead add it on each resources (like on each VM) it should access ?

Is there another way to manage permissions ? How you guys do personally manage this ? Do you automate it with scripts ?

Thanks for you ideas and suggestions

(using 3.6)