[ovirt-users] [ANN] oVirt 4.1.1 First Release Candidate

Christophe TREFOIS christophe.trefois at uni.lu
Mon Mar 6 15:21:22 UTC 2017

Good question.

But I can assure you that not everything is golden goose.

Sometimes there is legacy, lack of knowledge, and so on, and there are many use cases where a full test env is not a given.
It is desired yes, but currently not an option.

By the way, to quote some famous people, everyone has a test environment, only few of us are lucky enough to have prod env as well.

And based on the problems we encountered recently, which were upgrade related, it would have been difficult to have a 1:1 test env anyway, as this issue for sure would not have been caught.

Cheers,