[ovirt-users] Problems adding iSCSI storage domain

Simon Vincent sv at srvincent.co.uk
Tue Mar 7 17:14:15 UTC 2017

I have setup a small cluster running a hosted engine using iSCSI. I tried
to add a new iSCSI storage domain but this failed as not all hosts could
access the storage server. I fixed this problem but it now does not let me
add the new storage domain as it shows "lun is already part of storage
domain". The engine does not show any storage domains but if I look in the
database it shows up there.
How do I remove this broken storage domain and then re-add it?