[ovirt-users] iscsi failover MD3820i

Dan Yasny dyasny at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 21:50:58 UTC 2017

"*Important:* If more than one path access is required, ensure to discover
and log in to the target through all the required paths. Modifying a
storage domain to add additional paths is currently not supported."

This is from the oVirt admin guide, did you discover and login to all the
MD3xxxi controllers/portals when you were setting the storage domain up?