[ovirt-users] iscsi failover MD3820i

Marcin Kruk askifyouneed at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 09:58:45 UTC 2017

How to verify this?
In the RHEM GUI storage -> <storage_name> -> Manage domain  I can see all
fourt target names,
but mabye there is only present state and I shoud verify something else in
the database or wherever?

Where is the info about iSCSI hosted-engine storage target IP,
about other storages information is in the table engine.storage_server_
connections.
I presume that information about iSCSI storage target IP can not be in the
the database due to "chicken or the egg" dillema.