[ovirt-users] Can I post email with screen shots as attachment ?

John Joseph jjk_saji at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 05:44:42 UTC 2017

Hi,Like to introduce myself, I am Joseph John some years back I had tried oVirt, now after very long time I am trying to setup oVirt and trying to prepare for demo.
Was not active in the mailing list for very long time, now I am facing issues with ovirt, like to post the experience, eg I would like to show that my connect to CD drive option drop down is not working, so Can I send a screen shot attached along with the emailThanks
Joseph John