[ovirt-users] Can I post email with screen shots as attachment ?

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Mon Mar 13 10:07:12 UTC 2017

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 7:44 AM, John Joseph <jjk_saji at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Like to introduce myself, I am Joseph John some years back I had tried
> oVirt, now after very long time I am trying to setup oVirt and trying to
> prepare for demo.
> Was not active in the mailing list for very long time, now I am facing
> issues with ovirt, like to post the experience, eg I would like to show that
> my connect to CD drive option drop down is not working, so Can I send a
> screen shot attached along with the email

I think that's ok. You can instead post a link to some image-sharing
site - I guess some people might prefer that.

Re "Connect to CD drive option not working", unless you want to ask about
something in the UI, I do not think the screenshot will be very useful.
It's better if you copy/paste the messages that you get and relevant parts
of engine.log at the time of error/problem.

Best,
--
Didi