[ovirt-users] ovirtmgmt bridge creation fails 100% during hosted-engine 4.1 install

Ian Neilsen ian.neilsen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 04:31:00 UTC 2017

re:bug 2 - confirmed - ovirtmgmt bridge is not created during initial
deploy of second host.
Workaround - maintenance 2nd host --> re-establish bond network from backup
files or manually, systemctl restart network --> engine gui --> second host
--> network --> add in ovirtmgmt bridge

Seems to work and allows the bridge to be created without hassle.