[ovirt-users] oVIRT 3.5 / Virtual Machine / 10GB possible?

Devin Acosta devin at pabstatencio.com
Tue Mar 14 17:04:33 UTC 2017

We are running oVIRT 3.5, until one of vendors supports us moving to 4.0.
Our RHV hosts have 20GB aggregated NICs on the box, however our VM's I
notice only have 1GB NICs available. I do see that the Virtual machine is
using the "virtio-net-pci" device, is there a way to get this Virtual
Machine to have a 10GB NIC? When i run 'atop' on the RHV host I notice that
it claims the virtual NIC is hitting 100% utilization at times.

What methods do I have available to increase the 1GB NIC to something
higher hopefully to 10GB ?

--

Devin Acosta
Red Hat Certified Architect, LinuxStack