[ovirt-users] How to configure Cloud-init in Guest OS ?

TranceWorldLogic . tranceworldlogic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 13:22:23 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am trying to use cloud-int to provide some text file in guest OS as
mention in below link. (tried using sdk)
But it is not working.
http://www.ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/cloud/cloud-init-integration/

1> Do I need to do some configure cloud-init in Guest OS ?
-> I hav just install cloud-init package in my 2 guest
      For centos 6.8 => yum install cloud-init
      For ubuntu 14.05 => apt-get install cloud-init

2> Do cloud-init permanently write network configuration in ifconfig
file(Centos) or interface file (ubuntu)?

Thanks,
~Rohit