[ovirt-users] How to configure Cloud-init in Guest OS ?

TranceWorldLogic . tranceworldlogic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 15:09:15 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am trying to create file using same API, as shown below:
scontent="Hello World !!"

vm_service.start(
    use_cloud_init=True,
    vm = types.Vm(
        initialization=types.Initialization(
            cloud_init=types.CloudInit(
                files=[types.File(name="/root/hello.conf",
content=scontent, type="PLAINTEXT")],
            ),
        ),
    ),
)

Can someone help me to understand ? why it is not working.
Or Is that variable "cloud_init=" not handled in ovirt ?

Thanks,
~Rohit