[ovirt-users] host node non-operational

Ian Neilsen ian.neilsen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 23:24:24 UTC 2017

make sure nfs-lock,nfs-server and rpcbind is running
run rpcinfo -p and make sure ports on the firewall are allowed. Looks like
you are using firewalld not plain iptables. Host and client firewall
settings.
make sure you have the following in your /etc/exports file;
(rw,sync,no_subtree_check,all_squash,anonuid=36,anongid=36)
restart services and check showmount -e from client end.

Go grab the nfscheck.py file from  ovirt's github directory and run it. It
will check your nfs mounts.

Ian Neilsen

Mobile: 0424 379 762
Linkedin: http://au.linkedin.com/in/ianneilsen