[ovirt-users] WebAdmin is down, HostedEngine is up

Logan Kuhn support at jac-properties.com
Mon Mar 20 13:14:51 UTC 2017

Starting at 1:09am on Saturday the Hosted Engine has been rebooting because
it failed it's liveliness check.  This is due to the webadmin not loading.
Nothing changed as far as I can tell on the engine since it's last
successful reboot on Friday afternoon.

The engine, dwhd and httpd are all up and do not seem to be reporting
anything unusual in their respective logs.  The engine can talk to the
database as I can login using the credentials in /etc/ovirt-engine/engine.co
nf.d/10-setup-database.conf and the logs on the postgres server are showing
activity.

I tried to run engine-setup but it says it's not in global maintenance even
though the hosted engine hosts agree that it is.  We are on version 4.0.6.3

Server, engine and agent logs are attached

Regards,
Logan