[ovirt-users] WebAdmin is down, HostedEngine is up

Logan Kuhn support at jac-properties.com
Mon Mar 20 15:07:24 UTC 2017

I checked the database using the same command that engine-setup uses:

engine=> select vds_id, ha_global_maintenance from vds_statistics ;
               vds_id                | ha_global_maintenance
3e7dbbf6-a1f3-490b-8d66-74618c29366b | f
1057a613-7ebd-4789-bc5f-25e6ba5d6a40 | f
378c0ee8-e74f-4052-9dc7-347eb3f9d42b | f
03f6ec4d-2738-41fe-b914-a3ebcc1e3c48 | f
(4 rows)

And it sure isn't in global maintenance even though all the hosted engine
hosts show that it is in global maintenance.  Do I manually change those
flags, that seems dangerous...

Logan