[ovirt-users] mOvirt 1.7 - Engine 4.0.6 - No disks per VM

Markus Stockhausen stockhausen at collogia.de
Mon Mar 27 11:15:47 UTC 2017

Hi there,

my smartphone updated mOvirt these days to 1.7. Since then I always
get errors when trying to access the disks dialogue of a VM in mOVirt.
It boils down to the URL https://<engine-host>/ovirt-engine/api/vms/<vm-id>/disks
Result is always 404.

A simple cross check in the webbrowser returns the same result.
At least we can get to the predecessor item without trouble.
https://<engine-host>/ovirt-engine/api/vms/<vm-id>
Looking at that output I'd say that the url should be diskattachment
instead of disks:

<actions>
</actions>
<link href="/ovirt-engine/api/vms/542affb0-7a2f-4297-84f4-728a315a6abd/diskattachments" rel="diskattachments"/>

Our cluster is still 4.0.6 - maybe some incompatibility?

Best regards.

Markus