[ovirt-users] The host xxx did not satisfy internal filter Memory because its available memory is too low

yimao yiimao.y at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 08:47:24 UTC 2017

DId you mean this information?

# free -h
              total        used        free      shared  buff/cache
available
Mem:            23G        7.6G         14G         17M        784M
15G
Swap:          7.8G          0B        7.8G

There was no additional vm when I got these information.  I have added a
8GB memory to solve the problem, but Max free Memory for scheduling new VMs
is 8484 MB. If you need ,I can unplug the memory and get the information
again.

Best Regards