[ovirt-users] VM "hot" RAM memory decrease

nicolas at devels.es nicolas at devels.es
Wed Mar 29 09:04:32 UTC 2017

Hi Martin,

I do, I'm attaching it. I merged the full day's log into one.
Significant hours start at 11:24:57 (log time). The interesting machine
is called jbaspre01, and as per what I can deduce, the values in log are
correct (it never goes under the threshold of 1GB, which is its
minimum). However, my colleagues and I are 100% sure we saw this machine
having about 600K KiB when running top.

This machine has:
Memory size: 8196 MB
Minimal guaranteed memory: 1024 MB

If you need additional information don't hesitate to ask.

Regards.