[ovirt-users] VM "hot" RAM memory decrease

Martin Sivak msivak at redhat.com
Wed Mar 29 09:50:59 UTC 2017

Hi Nicolas,

you are right, the log shows exactly the right values. Those numbers
are exactly what is sent to libvirt using currentMemory field in
https://libvirt.org/formatdomain.html#elementsMemoryAllocation

So if the VM does not have enough memory, we will have to start looking there.

Best regards

Martin Sivak