[ovirt-users] How to Configure and use OVS in Ovirt 4.1

Petr Horacek phoracek at redhat.com
Fri Mar 31 11:18:58 UTC 2017

Hello,

there should be feature parity (although it is not 100% right now) with
legacy network, so setting VLAN tags on logical networks should be all you
have to do in Engine.

However, you need to do some extra configuration on each host:
1) install openvswitch and enable its service
2) set migration_ovs_hook_enabled=True in /etc/vdsm/vdsm.conf
3) restart vdsm services to apply changes

Regards,
Petr