[ovirt-users] Docker images for oVirt engine

Leni Kadali Mutungi lenikmutungi at gmail.com
Thu May 11 03:02:48 UTC 2017

> On 5/10/17, Barak Korren <bkorren at redhat.com> wrote:
>> That one is obsolete AFAIK. The oVirt container images are now being
>> worked on in the 'ovirt-containers' repo.

Checked it out. It seems more complicated than what I need, which
would be just a Dockerfile that pulls the required image. The
ovirt-containers repo seems to have a dependency on OpenCluster, which
I think I won't need since I'm after a basic install on one machine
for documentation purposes. Your advice is appreciated.

--
- Warm regards
Leni Kadali Mutungi