[ovirt-users] Docker images for oVirt engine

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Thu May 11 06:54:36 UTC 2017

On 11 May 2017 at 06:02, Leni Kadali Mutungi <lenikmutungi at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 5/10/17, Barak Korren <bkorren at redhat.com> wrote:
>>> That one is obsolete AFAIK. The oVirt container images are now being
>>> worked on in the 'ovirt-containers' repo.
>
> Checked it out. It seems more complicated than what I need, which
> would be just a Dockerfile that pulls the required image. The
> ovirt-containers repo seems to have a dependency on OpenCluster, which
> I think I won't need since I'm after a basic install on one machine
> for documentation purposes. Your advice is appreciated.

Adding ovirt-containers developers. Yaniv, Juan, Fabian, Sandro,
Simone - can ovirt-containers be used for his purpose?

Also adding Rgolan since he did work in the past on a containerized
dev environment for oVirt.

If you just want your own little oVirt install "in a box" for
testing/dev purposes, you can look at Lago and the ovirt-system-tests
projects.

--
Barak Korren
RHV DevOps team , RHCE, RHCi