[ovirt-users] slow kerberos authentication

Fabrice Bacchella fabrice.bacchella at orange.fr
Fri May 12 11:18:22 UTC 2017

The request is indeed quite slow within ovirt, using the setup given by Juan:

/ovirt-engine/sso/oauth/token-http-auth 7001ms

I was not able to authenticate jboss-cli.sh, I don't know why: 'admin at internal-authz': No valid profile found in credentials.

So I tried to modifie usr/share/ovirt-engine/services/ovirt-engine/ovirt-engine-logging.properties.in, adding:
org.ovirt.engineextensions.aaa=ALL
org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.aaa=ALL
and then restart ovirt-engine. But that changed nothing. That's not the good syntax ?