[ovirt-users] slow kerberos authentication

Ondra Machacek omachace at redhat.com
Fri May 12 11:35:11 UTC 2017

On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 1:18 PM, Fabrice Bacchella <
fabrice.bacchella at orange.fr> wrote:

> The request is indeed quite slow within ovirt, using the setup given by
> Juan:
>
> /ovirt-engine/sso/oauth/token-http-auth 7001ms
>
> I was not able to authenticate jboss-cli.sh, I don't know why:
> 'admin at internal-authz': No valid profile found in credentials.

It should be admin at internal.

> So I tried to modifie usr/share/ovirt-engine/services/ovirt-engine/ovirt-
> engine-logging.properties.in, adding:
> org.ovirt.engineextensions.aaa=ALL
> org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.aaa=ALL
> and then restart ovirt-engine. But that changed nothing. That's not the
> good syntax ?

You must change the file in ovirt-engine.xml.in same file as Juan send
above.
See here:
https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap/blob/ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap-1.0/README#L377

But I think better to use JBoss CLI, you don't have to restart oVirt engine
then.