[ovirt-users] ovirtmgmt network out of sync

Michael Burman mburman at redhat.com
Wed May 17 06:30:00 UTC 2017

Alex,

Please tell what is the tooltip saying. What is the reason for networks
being out-of-sync?

It is possible that the out-of-sync is the reason for the network issue.
It's a real problem that your ifcfg-ovirtmgmt file was missing after
upgrade, could it be that it wasn't persisted and saved on the host before
running the upgrade?

- Can you please try to press the 'refresh caps' button?
- Does the 'save Network Configuration' button grayed out or it's possible
to press it?
- Another option is to migrate the hosted-engine VM to another host in the
cluster and then sync the network on the host.(as you can't sync a network
being used by a running VM).

Regards,