[ovirt-users] ovirtmgmt network out of sync

Alex R ar.digger at gmail.com
Wed May 17 15:53:48 UTC 2017

Michael,

The tooltip says:
"host nework's configurations differ from DC"

> It is possible that the out-of-sync is the reason for the network issue.
> It's a real problem that your ifcfg-ovirtmgmt file was missing after
> upgrade, could it be that it wasn't persisted and saved on the host before
> running the upgrade?

I wish I had an answer for this.  It is possible?  The firs line is
commented and says:
"# Generated by VDSM version 4.17.23.2-0.el7.centos"

- I tried refreshing capabilites, no change.
- It is possible to check or uncheck it.
-  this is not an option.
I mentioned in my first email that this is a single host that is used for
development only.  That is why I ask if there is a why to perform the
networksync via CLI, or perhaps manually?

-Alex