[ovirt-users] Nested KVM: what is the correct setup

ovirt at fateknollogee.com ovirt at fateknollogee.com
Tue May 30 14:34:56 UTC 2017

I just completed #2 right now (yes, I'm starting from scratch) and the
host shows:

CentOS Linux 7 (Core)
Kernel 3.10.0514.el7.x86_64 on an x86_64

I am following these instructions:
http://www.ovirt.org/blog/2017/04/up-and-running-with-ovirt-4-1-and-gluster-storage/

Gianluca, thx for the detailed explanation.