[ovirt-users] disable ticketing script prevents console from, opeing from web

Dan Sullivan dan at skaion.com
Tue May 30 14:56:31 UTC 2017

I recently asked a question on this mailing list:

 >>>We want to disable ticketing on the VNC connections to our VMs. I
created a hook script that removes
 >>>the passwd and passwdValidTo attributes from the XML file and this
seems to work OK. The one
 >>> problem is that I cannot open the console from the web portal. I
get a "set ticket" failure. Is there a

 >>> work around for this?

I notice there are hooks for before and after setting the ticket
(before/after_vm_set_ticket).  Can one of these be used to correct the
failure setting the ticket from the web portal?

Thanks