[ovirt-users] Huge pages in guest with newer oVirt versions

Martin Polednik mpoledni at redhat.com
Mon Sep 18 19:50:17 UTC 2017

The hugepages are no longer a hook, but part of the code base. They
can be configured via engine property `hugepages`, where the value of
property is size of the pages in KiB (1048576 = 1G, 2048 = 2M).
Specifying any other size not supported by the architecture (or just
"1") will use platform's default hugepage size.